Offices in Gainesville and Alpharetta, Georgia
Choosing an attorney can be difficult, but is also very important. I have over 30 years of experience in both the public and private sectors. During that time, I have developed experience in a number of different areas of the law. I am also a trained and registered Mediator, and provide mediation services in all of the areas listed below. My broad experience and positive perspective on life help me to bring understanding, compassion, knowledge, and insight to my clients to help them reach practical, positive, and productive resolution to their legal issues.
I provide legal counsel in the following areas:
- Divorce and Family Law: divorce, property division, separation agreements, child support, child custody, modifications of support and custody orders, and alimony. To see my latest blog on divorce, click here.
- Personal Injury: automobile accidents, medical malpractice, products liability.
- Environmental Law: all types of Lake Lanier issues, including Corps of Engineers dock permits.
- Healthcare Law: Medicare and Medicaid Provider reimbursement, program participation, and fraud and abuse cases; Medicare and Medicaid Recipient eligibility, estate recovery, and administrative hearings.
- Mediation: civil and commercial disputes of all kinds.
- Real Estate Law: boundary disputes, landlord/tenant issues, zoning and annexation matters.
I am licensed to practice law in the State of Georgia. The information provided on this website is merely informational and is not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship has been formed as a result of the presentation of information on this site or by the submission of personal contact information to request a consultation.